
We had a wonderful weekend in Buffalo. TJ's best friend Larry got married to beautiful Jordan this weekend and the whole weekend was perfect. The couple didn't forget a single detail. The weekend was full with a rehersal dinner and after party, golf for the men, a gorgeous ceremony in which the band played till 2a.m., and to wrap things up...a party suit for the Bill's game. I was extremely nervous to leave Nora two nights in a row and have her go to sleep by taking a bottle. But, Nora was a champ! She did great. Aunt Cheryl was wonderful to her and took very good care of her both nights. I definitely ended my nights earlier than the rest of the family, but still had a GREAT time.

TJ was one of the co-best men along with Uncle Paul. He looked very handsome, their speech was funny and swee. And TJ seemed to be gone the entire weekend. I think Nora missed him.

The beautiful bride, Jordan and her handsome hubby Larry. So happy.
We hope they are having fun in Bora Bora.

Grandpa and Grandma were so excited to see Nora. They bought her some adorable fall clothes that I am sure will show up in many pictures to come.

Hi Grandpa!
2 comments:
He looks so cute with her :)
Katie you are such a cute mom, and look amazing! Love the pics.
Post a Comment