Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A very emotional day

It's official, my summer break has ended and tomorrow is my first day back at work. :(
I have cried a lot and have given myself a few stomach aches as well. While I do enjoy my job and realize I am quite lucky to have a job in which I can spend the summer with our child/children (in the future), I absolutely HATE leaving Nora. The past 17 weeks with her have been the best days of my life thus far. She is just so perfect in our eyes. I am going to miss her immensely tomorrow and all the days following when I have to be away from her.
I love you so so so much Nora.
Fortunately, her nana is able to watch her the next two days which puts some anxiety to rest.
I thought she looked so cute with her hat on when she woke up. It used to be so big on her.
I was feeding her the other day, and she kept rubbing her cheek while she was eating...very adorable.
Sweet, sweet baby girl.
I love you my little mush.

2 comments:

Rebecca and Mac said...

Oh Katie...hang in there, it will get easier...just wait until you see her when you get home from work, that look/smile from Nora is going to rock your world. Did you get your hair cut?? It looks adorable!

Anne said...

Katie your hair looks super cute!

I know it must be so hard to go back! Nora is in good hands though!!