Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Birthday TJ

Happy birthday to you...
TJ turned 31 today! What an old man. :) He was so pleased that his birthday fell on the season opener. Unfortunately for him, the Bills were not playing today, but he was still content watching other games. He made me and Nora watch football with him today as part of his birthday present. Nora even wore her Bill's jersey (I will post pics later once they're loaded). Tomorrow night is GAME DAY for the Bills! Oh I do hope they win. TJ is always in a much better mood when they win.
I think TJ had a good B-day. I made him a really good dinner on Sat. night when Nora finally went to sleep. It was quite late for us...9:30 for dinner...YIKES! Today he got a few presents and we hung out all day. Much different then birthdays of the past, but we both love how our lives have changed since Nora came into the world. He is such a good daddy and wonderful husband. Nora and I are pretty lucky girls.
We love you babe...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

tara goldenberg said...

Happy Birthday Brother...you are an old man, I can't believe it. Although the older you get, the older I get :( Little Nora is getting bigger and cuter by the day. I can't wait to see you all next weekend! I love you LaDuca's!