Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Bill's won!

These photos were taken last weekend after TJ recovered from the sad loss of the season opener. The Bill's pulled through and won last weekend. Oh, it was a much happier evening. Nora got all dolled up again in her one of many Bill's outfits.

The bow definitely makes the outfit!
"What a long game mom and dad, I'm exhausted."
This same weekend we went to see my cousin play in a tennis match near our house. I am not an avid tennis player or watcher, but we had a great time watching her. This little lady is one good player. The match lasted 2.5 hours I think. Poor Maggie, she was so tired afterward.
Nora tried out the swings at the park. She really liked them!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Nora actually looks cute in the hat with the flower/bow. I love those things but my Lila looks like a goof!

Rebecca and Mac said...

I was going to try out the swing this week too...I'll use your blanket trick. Our home was also a more pleasant place with the Bills win:)