Thursday, September 24, 2009

She's growing so fast

Nora is getting so big. Well, I suppose she has always been a big "little baby" but she is growing up. She is following objects, rolling over, enjoying toys, the list goes on. She is such a sweetheart and a very happy baby.
I love this pic. of her. She received this dress from my obgyn. I LOVE it! She has begun to giggle which is adorable and I caught her in action during this pic.
We clip her hair at the top sometimes because she has a little puff. My mom says she looks like Pebbles from the Flintones. Quite fitting actually.
What a doll!
Her nana finished her blanky and it is so cute. She is all snuggled up in this pic. I have to give a big shout out to my sister, mom, and aunt. They have been watching Nora a lot and I am SO SO appreciative. Thank you so much! I love you all.
Nora also tried food this week. We started with Avacado and Bananas. The texture is definitely throwing her off a bit.

OH....Nora says "hi" to uncle Geoff. We know you look at our site and can't wait for Nora to meet you.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness Katie! Nora is getting so big and... animated? Those smiles are precious, she's really showing expression. I love this blog :-)

Rebecca and Mac said...

Did you read Super Baby Food? Maryn is going to try avocado tonight! It's interesting how they skip the rice cereal and go straight for the good stuff :)