I feel like Nora looks like a little inspector in this adorable jacket from her Auntie Tara. It's still a little big, but we were playing dress up.
Big News...
September 10th, Nora giggled for the first time!
A real belly giggle. I think it is the best sound I have ever heard. We were playing on the floor and while I was holding her, Bailey walked over to snatch one of her toys and she started giggling! I started screaming to TJ and he wisely grabbed the video camera. We now have her second and third laugh on video.
This was actually one of the things I was so sad about going back to work for. I wanted to hear her first laugh. While my aunt and mom were watching her on Tuesday, they said she was smiling so much, they thought for sure she would giggle. My mom told my aunt to stop because she new I wanted to hear her first laugh. How sweet of her. :)
These were some recent photos. She changes so much each day. Her hand-eye coordination improves daily, she likes to stand and sit in her boppy. She also LOVES to be held. Those that have been watching Nora have kindly told me "gosh, Nora really likes to be held". I suppose all summer I just never wanted to put her down or be away from her because I knew the school year was coming soon. However, now she expects to be held.
2 comments:
I had an arrangement with my sitters. They never tell be about developmental stuff unless I first mention it!!!! Each sitter I have ever had (all 2 of them), never mentioned laughing, words, crawling, giggling, unless I first mentioned it to them.
So, you tell whomever is watching little Norah to not tell you anything unless you announce it first to them! That is a Mother's right and privilege to witness the first and share the first anything!
Hope your first week is okay. Always tough, but week one is done!
I love the new pictures, she is getting so much more expression, she is just so cute, I miss her so much each day. Is she standing by herself in her Inspector Clausau coat, it looks like you aren't holding her. See you next week!!! Yaaaaaa.
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment