Wednesday, May 6, 2009




Nora meet Dad, Dad meet Nora








Awwwwwww







My sweet baby girl.
















You can't really tell that I was balling. As soon as I heard her cry I lost it. We are so blessed.




























4 comments:

tara goldenberg said...

She is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my entire life! I can't wait to meet her...you both look so wonderful and happy. I miss you so much.

Steve Goldenberg said...

She already looks like trouble!

I'm so excited for you two (three!)

Jordan said...

Katie and TJ, she is absolutely beautiful. So sweet! Larry and I thrilled for the three of you. And we can't wait to meet Nora!

The Luedtke Family said...

It must be the name!
My Norah was overdue.
My Norah weighed 8 lbs. 12 oz.
My Norah melted my heart the moment I saw her.
Bringing a child into the world made me cry upon hearing boy and girl as well. Nothing else is as special!

Enjoy every moment with Nora! Hope things are going well!