Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Oh baby Nora

TJ brought the laptop to the hospital so we are now able to share some pictures.
Nora is the best little girl in the world. She is so beautiful and healthy.
I am still working on the nursing and getting used to things. I was nervous about delivering a big baby but it really wasn't so bad after all. I am just so happy she is healthy.
She is so tall. No wonder I felt her head low and up till deliver she was still hurting my ribs. I look at her now and cannot believe such a big girl was inside me. She is just so darn CUTE!

We are such suckers all ready. The hospital has a photographer come to take pictures of the baby. Of course we bought the whole disk.
Here are just a few pictures and we will continue to post more. We love her SO much.

10:30 pm on May 4th. Water broke!









At hospital waiting for things to move along.









YUP, in pain and waiting.








Waiting for THIS beautiful little girl! 45min. of pushing and here she is.

1 comment:

Anne said...

CONGRATS!!! We are so excited for both of you. Welcome Baby Nora!