Nora was enjoying her little play station. She may be more entertained by in a couple of weeks, as of right now she seems to be looking around...
Look at that smile!
Hi everybody.
Nora's first bath. She loved it.
Nora is approaching three weeks on Tuesday. I cannot believe she is almost 3 weeks old already. I feel like the days fly by even though we are mostly staying around the house. My days typically consist of feeding my little love muffin all the time, changing her, and then cleaning up around the house really quick. I love just sitting on the couch with her and hanging out with her. I am starting to feel much better since pushing out a 8lb 110z. little girl a few weeks ago. I am looking forward to going out more and even going out to dinner with my handsome hubby and Nora, of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment