Monday, May 4, 2009

TJ was SO excited to receive this in the mail the other day. I was actually sleeping and he woke me up to show me his special delivery. Apparently he ordered this a while ago and has been anxiously awaiting it's arrival. He was thrilled it came with a little football and blanket. It will be perfect for the season opener in September- boy or girl!



Two days before the baby's due date and we are all dressed up for Erin's wedding. TJ and I danced so much. I was sure it would move things along. When this baby is older I am going to be sure to let him or her know how thrilled I was being pregnant and how stubborn he or she was about coming out.

I looked and felt absolutely enormous, but we had a great time. From this point on, we will have to find babysitters for events like this. How exciting!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I'm volunteering for future babysitting! :)