Monday, May 4, 2009

Due Day

Well, here we are- May 4th, the due date and the baby has not decided to come out yet.
I suppose that is good though. I have actually been quite sick with a virus the last few days and am just now starting to feel a little better. I plan on doing whatever I can to move this baby along after today.
This past weekend was my cousin Erin's wedding. I was supposed to stand up in it, but when we found out I was due two days after her wedding, I had to back out. I suppose I could have been in the wedding after all. Anyway, Sat. I was feeling pretty good actually and had a plan of dancing so much I would naturally induce labor. Clearly....my plan did not work and instead, I got more sick.
Sunday, I woke up feeling so crappy and wasn't feeling the baby move around very much I scared myself enough to take a trip to the hospital.
Everything is fine, the baby's heartbeat was great and I just have a virus. However, I am only dialated 1/2 cm. :(
Hopefully, that changes within the week and I can have this baby as naturally as possible.

2 comments:

Rebecca and Mac said...

I'm thinking about you Katie! Hope you're feeling better...you're gonna need your energy when little one arrives...hopefully sooner than later!

Unknown said...

I can't wait!! Let me know if I can do anything at all!!