Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm 2 weeks old today!

I am 2 weeks old today. Don't I look so much wiser?
"in the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight"

OMG my mom is SO granola. She loves this dress. It's the first dress I've worn since it's the first nice day in Chicago. Her friend Anne gave me this. Mom added the giraffe as a nice prop for the jungle theme. She is so wierd.





I can't believe Nora is already 2 weeks old. The weeks have seriously flown by. I am definitely getting more used to scheduling things around Nora's naps and when she needs to eat. I love just hanging out with her. She is SO DARN CUTE!





I love all the faces she makes. She has a little monkey face that we get to see often. I am mimicking it in the photo.
Also, I did not pick out the green shirt for myself to wear on purpose. It just happened. I am not quite fitting in my old clothes yet...some of my shirts though. And this happened to be one of them. But, it is really fun to match my girl.



We got Bailey groomed today. I think she is slightly embarrassed in this photo. She has never been cut so short. She looks like a puppy again.
She is forever trying to get a good lick across Nora's face. I am constantly watching her because I am still in the "phase" of thinking that is really disgusting.

3 comments:

Rebecca and Mac said...

Oh my gosh...we got Bode groomed today too and they cut him too short as well and he looks like a young puppy! how funny..I died when I read that. I can't get over how cute Nora is...her features are so beautiful!

Anne said...

Oh the dress looks so cute. I think it is funny how you are wearing green too. I find for some reason that I am always wearing the same color as Adeline. I don't do it on purpose but subconsciously I must always pick out the same color!

Kristin G said...

Such great pics! Keep them coming!