Had to share this...
So, I taught Nora how to play Duck, Duck, Goose a couple of weeks ago, or at least, introduced it to her. Then, we tried to play with her friends 2 weekends ago. On Sunday, we tried again with my mom after a several rounds of Ring around the Rosie.
Tonight, however was a riot! We went to pick her up at my parents' house after work and she made all of us do a few rounds of Ring around the Rosie. I said, "let's do duck duck goose". So, she didn't even wait for an example! She just started hitting everyone's head and said "Goose, Goose, Goose, Goose", and the start running. Although she said the same thing each time, she knew exactly what she was doing. She would start running to the kitchen after she said "goose" to whomever she wanted to chase her. No one else got a turn to be the runner, but we didn't mind. :)
She needs to learn a few of the game techniques still, but she is catching on! Love watching her learn!
Hopefully, I will get a video of it soon!
Merry Christmas
9 years ago
1 comment:
She is growing up so fast, I miss her so much, can't wait to see her (and you and TJ again).
Love you all,
Mom
Post a Comment