Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas Again...in Chicago!

Happy New Year!!!! 2010 was a great year, blessed with family, friends, and good health!
We kicked off 2011 with some friends at our house for "play time" and home made pizza! TJ and I even made it to east coast New Year and fell asleep shortly after. :0
Here's a picture of the girls making pizza. The two younger ones weren't as into it, but they did enjoy eating it!
Nora made a New Year's resolution to torment Bailey I think.
But it's all out of LOVE! (poor dog)
My New Year's Resolutions...
1. Be more "Green" (recycle, reuse more; use less energy, and not waste so much)
2. Do more for others
3. Spend less time reading Facebook posts.

Now, some pictures from New Years Day...

We spent New Year's Day hanging out and exchanging Christmas gifts with The Bosko side of the family.
This picture is not the best quality, but Nora was cracking us up because she was trying to say "cheese" and pull them both really close for the picture. It was just really funny.
The Bosko kids and Nora, again not the best quality picture, but we did the best we could since nobody but Nora really wanted to take the picture.
Nora dancing for Uncle Charlie. And....a present she was very excited about...
Wow! A Kitchen set!!!!!!!! My mom and dad mentioned they may get this for Nora for Christmas. I warned them, we really have a small house, I'm not sure where we would put it. Needless to say, my comment went out the window and they bought her a kitchen set. Turns out...she REALLY loves the thing!
Her aunt and uncles were in on the whole thing too and bought her pots and pans and food and a grocery cart and an adorable apron to go with it. You know, I suppose in a family of Italians and 2 chefs, what did I expect?
As adorable as it is...I still don't know where the hell we are going to put it.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Ha I love you last resolution. I think that should be mine too...but it is so fun!