
Nora is growing up so fast. Do I say this in every post? I guess I just can't believe how fast time is going and what a character our baby is turning into.
Last weekend we had a fun birthday party to go. My friend's little guy turned 1! Seriously, time goes SO fast! Nora had a great time and loved hanging out with a bunch of little boys that were at the party.

Cute pic. of Nora and her daddy.

We can put her hair in pig tails now and a pony tail. When it is down...she definitely has my hair. Sorry baby girl.

My bday morning. Hanging out in our pj's.

Nora LOVES reading books. The best part is hearing her try to read, just a bunch of mummbled words.

THE SNOW OF 2011!!!!!!! We woke up this morning to a ton of snow, and NO POWER! The power finally went back on around 11 am. We stayed warm by boiling water on the stove. It actually heated up the kitchen quite well. TJ is helping our neighbors shovel in the above picture. The best thing about snow days (aside from a day off) is that everyone helps others. At one point, I looked outside, and everyone down the block was shoveling at the same time while the kids were all playing together.

Bailey couldn't even get out to go potty. Do you see how high the snow is?

READY FOR SOME FUN MOM! Nora loved it, until she refused to wear her mittens and realized how cold it was.
I had fun playing outside with her, baking and cooking! Love Snow days!
1 comment:
I'm glad she has your super curly hair. I love that hair!
Post a Comment