Saturday, October 24, 2009

Our little Pumpkin

We went to a very fun pumpkin farm today. IT WAS HUGE! We met our friends there, Anne and Tony and their adorable girls Adeline and Lila; and Laura and Pat, with their cute little boy Paddy (Patrick). The pumpkin farm was really cool.They had little ponies to ride, Camels to ride (no one did) and so many fun tractors, and trains, etc., for kids to play on. We will definitely go back with Nora next year. This picture is funny because it looks like Nora is sitting on Ernie's lap, but she really isn't.
Hopefully, Nora will have a doll house like this (but much more girlie and a bit smaller) in our backyard in the near future. I suppose we could wait till she can actually walk.
The group at the Pumpkin Farm. I love when I am able to see my girlfriends from college. It's icing on the cake that they married great guys too. We all live in Chicago, but never get the chance to hang out. This was such a great day. Nora clearly thought picking out a pumpkin was exhausting, she had to take a nap.
This cracked me up that the guys were watching the babies and the girls were off talking. Actually, I think Laura is chasing Paddy when this was taken...he is always on the move. Little Lila is in the red stroller and Nora is passed out.
There were probably thousands more pumpkins at this place. Did I mention, it was really cold. Can you believe we are picking out a pumpkin and wearing winter coats...good grief. Good think I bought Nora this snowsuit yesterday.

These photos are just cute ones taken this past week.
Bailey found a new spot to rest. She is so weird.
Nora's shirt says "I'm only doing this baby thing till by band gets signed." Thanks Aunt Tara.
She had to wear something girlie with it. Daddy doesn't like it.
She really really loves her jumperoo. I also think it is hysterical that she puts her little hand on her chin all the time. I captured it!
What a cute little pumpkin. Aunt Lesli got this one. Her Nana got her the pumpkin to go trick or treating. :)
Nora insisted on helping me with her laundry. She is just such a good girl, so very helpful.

We love you our little pumpkin.

3 comments:

The Luedtke Family said...

I absolutely love the fall and all things pumpkin and apple-ly! Great pics and great times!

Kristin G said...

Oh, I am so jealous of your rendezvous with the girls at the pumpkin farm :( Wish we could have come too!

Pam said...

I love your pumpkin too, what a fun day you all had. Love the pictures.