

Our baby girl is 5 months old today. I hear parents say all the time that "your kids grow so fast". Well, I now know exactly what they mean. It does not feel like 5 months have passed . I cannot believe our baby girl is already 5 months and changing every day. I adore every single moment I have with her. She simply makes each and every day a brighter one. In the recent weeks Nora has tried a little bit of food. We tried to give her avocado about a week ago along with banana. She wasn't to keen on either. Then, after her check up a few days ago, we tried rice cereal (about a teaspoon), again not a big fan. Today, I gave her some sweet potatoes that I prepared for her over the weekend. Well, she LOVES them.
She has also been doing the following...
sitting up on her own (for a little bit)
giggling
grabbing for anything in front of her
noticing every little thing around her
nursing much more efficiently
waking up throughout the night(this has us a bit worried)
rolling over a ton
and when others are holding her and I come in the room, she now leans towards me...I LOVE IT!

Look how much bigger she looks in her tutu. She seems to enjoy it. It's not just me that likes it.

mmmmmmm sweet potatoes!
3 comments:
Oh, Katie! She is getting so big! I LOVE the tutu pic at the top. :) Such a girly girl!
I love the new pictures, please download the first tutu one so I can get a copy of it. She is just the sweetest, happiest baby in the world. Tell her Grandma loves her.
i hope to meet her before she goes to college. she is so cute!
Post a Comment