Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hello chilly weather

Nana's givin' Nora some lovin'. I feel sort of bad when my family watches Nora at our house. I know they must be sort of bored when Nora is taking her naps and probably thinking about what they could be getting done. But, they say they don't mind and Nora seems to enjoy it A LOT!
Her new trick is sticking out her tongue. Cracks us up. She is also putting her index finger in her mouth all the time. She might be teething. Thanks Auntie Mel for the cute dress!
Nora gets a kick out of Bailey. She giggles at Bailey way more than anything else. I love this dress too...thanks Grandma!
"so mom and dad, what do you want me to do here...it's cold and I'm on the ground".
I had to get a quick picture of Nora by these pumpkins on Sat. We went out to lunch and saw a little pumpkin patch. However, I have yet to purchase a pumpkin for out house. I didn't yesterday while we were here because it started to drizzle. Hopefully, next weekend I will get an awesome pumpkin at Geobert's Farm...can't wait!
My little pumpkin! (her hat is a pumpkin...so cute, had to buy it!)

No comments: