Teddy started his flyer miles a couple weeks ago! We took a trip to
Connecticut
two weeks ago to see Uncle Larry, Aunt Jordan, and sweet little Morgan! We had such a nice trip. Connecticut is so pretty and visiting with friends is always wonderful! Teddy and Nora both had little colds which I believe they kindly passed on to Morgan (so sorry about that). It was slightly embarrassing because when Nora needed a tissue she just kept shouting..."Burgers mom, Burgers dad!" So gross.
I must say, I was super nervous about the flight. I thought Nora would want to move about and Teddy would scream. But, all went VERY well. T.J kept Nora occupied with coloring and games on the iPad and Teddy slept a good portion of the flight there and the ENTIRE flight home!!!
This sweetie pie is Miss. Morgan. We were invited to Connecticut for her baptism! She is such a sweet, calm, little lady.
Morgan's mommy and daddy. So proud of their little angel.
Morgan's Godparents. TJ was beyond proud to be asked to be her Godfather. (He really was, he teared up..shh). :)
My children, making themselves right at home and being so very polite. :)
Merry Christmas
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment