We had fun preparing for Easter this year. Nora, Teddy, and I made Easter Bread. It was quite a bit of work to be honest. I had no idea how many times the dough had to rise and I felt like it was an all day affair. But, we enjoyed making it. Nora mad her own little nest and braided it by herself. However, she did not nap this day and when it was time for her to eat her bread, she had her very first MAJOR melt down! The bread broke and I couldn't seem to put it back together just the way she wanted it and crocodile tears followed. Although, after 30 min. of crying, it was like someone flipped a switch because she was suddenly just fine. Oh the fun of toddler years. :)
A couple of finished loaves...
We also enjoyed dinner with friends on Saturday night. These girls LOVE playing together!
No comments:
Post a Comment