Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Some cuteness

 Hmmm...future teacher? I don't know, but she certainly enjoys teaching others at this point in her life-especially her little brother. This may be one of my favorite pictures right now. It portrays Nora and Teddy so well. Nora loves playing with her stuffed animals and treats them like her friends, she loves books and playing with her brother. Teddy, is EXTREMELY interested in everything going on around him.
 T.J. has been taking Nora to swim lessons on Saturday mornings. They both seem to enjoy the time at the pool and Nora  is listening well and learning some basic swim techniques. Pools in the summer scare the poop out of me. So, we are trying to take some preliminary steps for water safety.
 My cute little man with some sticky-uppy hair. His blue eyes are killer!
 "Give me 10 Teddy!"  And 1 and 2 and 1 and 2!!!
 oooo...so serious with his toys. He has squeezable everything-cheeks, legs, butt, arms. Love it!
Grandma and Papa came to town for someone's birthday. Nora and Teddy definitely enjoyed the added attention.

I have to add this little blurb so I remember in the future...
I was sicker then sick on Monday. We caught the a very weird bug at our house. TJ and his dad had it on Sunday and I got Monday. I seriously couldn't move and my body just ached horribly. However, Nora woke up from her nap that day and apparently wrote me a song.  It goes like this..."wake up mommy, wake up. Wake up mommy, wake up". Definitely put a smile on my face.

No comments: