"Hi everyone! I am 6 months old already! Can you believe it? My parents can't. "
At 6 months old, Teddy smiles and giggles ALL the time! He loves watching Nora and has found a new interest in Bailey. He watches me coming and going (he knows where his food comes from ;) )
He is a big dude weighing 23lbs!!!! Future Linebacker I think. What do you think?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these blue eyes!
He also learned a new trick...he LOVES water and drinking from this sippy cup. He can grab it and bring it to his mouth and take a few swigs. He enjoys this water much more than the food we have been giving him if you can believe that.
"See everyone...look what I can do!"
He sits up all on his own without falling over. He is grabbing everything and anything he wants including...
Mommy's hair and earings,
toys
blocks,
and remote controls are one of his favorites!
And...this is big news....
HE HAS SLEPT FOR MORE THAN 3.5 HOURS!!!!!!!!!! After our trip last weekend, we decided he was so over tired it was time to try letting him cry for a bit. Thank God it only took 30 minutes. I hated every minute. However, it wasn't terrible screaming like Nora. He just cried a bunch.
Merry Christmas
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment