
Well, the big dude is 5 months old already! I cannot believe it! He is already enjoying the jumperoo. Nora didn't get this toy until she was 6 months old. He LOVES being in this thing.

Playing dress-up one day. Yes, Teddy is wearing a tutu. Ha! I may use it one day when he turns 16 or something :). Nora and I had fun.

My mom took the kids and I to The Disney Princesses! We met our cousins there and my sister came too. Nora was amazed by the entire event. She was star-struck and almost fell down the stairs because she wasn't watching where she was going-too focused on Snow White!
We had such a fun time.

Teddy is eating bananas or rice cereal once a day now. Nora likes to try to feed him too. The look on face in this picture cracks me up.

Oh...Big guy turned 5 months old already!!!
He actually has a little cold. We had to give him an antibiotic. I have no idea how/why my kids are getting so sick this year.
He makes a few noises...one of the common noises is "gaa" he likes to SCREAM this also.
Teddy is a bit of a screamer!
He has been so fun lately-giggling, smiling, and rolling over.
Nora makes us laugh constantly...this is what she said the past week...
We were getting ready for bath time and Nora saw Teddy and said...
"you like your peanuts Teddy?"
TJ and I looked at each other with questioning faces. "what Nora"
"you like your peanuts Teddy?"
YUP, that's what we thought she said, and yes, if you are assuming "peanuts" means a boy's pee pee-you are correct.
1 comment:
HILaRIOUS
Post a Comment