Monday, March 12, 2012

4 month pic. and having fun!


Teddy's 4month picture! I'm pretty sure he just woke up from a good nap in this picture. That is typically when he is the happiest. When it gets close to nap time for him, this little guy can let out some good cries! I am still rocking him to sleep and building some strong biceps while doing so! :)
He loves putting everything and ANYTHING in his mouth. He especially loves the oh so familiar-Sophie.
I think we have a future Flyer here! I hope tuition doesn't go up too much (hahaha) He looks so cute in this little onsie! He has the biggest blue eyes-lucky boy!
Nora loves playing pirates lately. Pirates and Tarzan and Jane. I am usually Tarzan. She will actually call me Tarzan in public like she did the other day at Trader Joes. A woman actually said, "what did she say?" Anyway, Teddy had to get in on the dressing-up here. They are hippie pirates. :) Don't they look mean and serious. :)

Nora is fascinated by the bottles we have reintroduced to Teddy. I figure, give her one and she will see it's not that much fun. That is exactly what happened. However, she is such a good helper. She loves to help feed Teddy and help to give him a bottle (when we have a chance to do that). She also loves to help bring Teddy toys or a blanket or whatever else we may need. Of course, when she does not feel like helping-there is no changing her mind. Nora didn't feel too great last week, so we stayed in most of the week and baked a lot and worked on a few crafts. We made pretzels and they were DELICIOUS!
This past weekend was GORGEOUS for early spring in Chicago. We bought a kite and hung out at the park for awhile.
The kite got pretty high eventually. Nora thought it was great for all of 3 minutes and then wanted to play on the swings and slides. She also made some new "friends" and played with them for quite some time.

We took Tedders down the slide and he LOVED it, he giggle the whole way down! Good thing Nora was there to catch us!

A few Nora conversations this past week...
Early one morning while sitting on the toilet...
"Daddy, I got big feet, big butt, I'm big sister"

While in the car coming back from errands with TJ...(we divide and conquer these days)
Nora: "Dad, I don't want to go home."
TJ: "where do you want to go?"
Nora: "My friends house, Maggie's house"
TJ: "I don't know if she's home"
Nora: "call her"

No comments: