
Our big boy is already trying out some foods. He is almost 5 months and with knowing he wants to eat every 2-2.5 hours, it was suggested he start some solids. We are starting slowly. I gave him a little rice cereal last week and after the bowl went flying, I decided to put that on hold and try bananas. So, he has eaten a little banana once a day this past week. It is hysterical to watch him eat it. He grabs my hand when he sees the spoon coming and opens wide! However, we think Teddy has a bit of a sensitive stomach. He is also trying out the bottle. He took the bottle well after he was born, but I have been bad about giving it to him while at home and when TJ was traveling so much. So, I need to start teaching him again. He just like to play with it at this point.

Nora enjoys dressing Teddy up. She put daddy's hat on him today.

Nora has been sick this week with a little fever and runny nose, only a matter of time before Teddy gets the same thing. So, while stuck at home most of the week, we decided to go fishing! She loved it.

Little Mr. Funny Guy here. He gives the cutest little smirks.

Caught in the Act! Nora got a pen, and decided to draw on the wall. I never thought she would do this stuff. However, it was our fault. I saw her take the pen and didn't get her paper quick enough...so she found her own paper I suppose.

She is getting so big and creative. When I was putting Teddy down for a nap yesterday, I let her play with the fish in the EMPTY water table. I came downstairs to find the table full of water. She got the water from the fridge. So, next time, I remembered to lock the water spout from the fridge. Wouldn't you know it...she came running past me upstairs shouting..."sorry mom...busy" and ran to the bathroom to fill up a cup of water. Smart little stinker.
Hoping all colds are gone next week!
1 comment:
I will take pen and water, over a box full of packing peanuts crushed and spread all over the ENTIRE house, with the origin and biggest mess being the basement!
Post a Comment