Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Our little lovey

As we are winding down with summer, I am trying hard to "keep it together" each day and just realize I am lucky that I do get almost 3 months off of work to spend with my baby. I LOVE hanging out with her every day. I had to post this pic. because I think these are the cutest P.J.'s. They have ruffles on the butt too. Nora thought it was an ideal time to play with sunglasses.
We went out to breakfast on Sunday and ran into my cousins at the restaurant. Nora and Alyssa are only 3 months apart. They had fun sharing their meals.
Again with the Rosary. I swear, it's not like we have them everywhere in our house, but Nora has found the 2 we do have. She really likes to wear it and walk down the hallway to show me. Perhaps she'll be a nun???? I better start teaching her the more complex prayers so she's good and ready. :)
I did mention in the past Nora's fondness for stickers right? While playing with daddy, she decided to decorated her dress and Daddy's shirt.
Nora and I go to Gymboree each week for a music class. She also plays for a bit after class on the fun equipment. She is a tad timid but seems to enjoy exploring new areas.
She REALLY loves the music class. She is the oldest in the class and quite the show off. She talks and sings and walks around and dances during the whole class. I just let her because I assume it's okay to do that and haven't hear otherwise. However, I do get a few funny looks from the other moms. The other babies seem to think Nora is very fun and will follow her at times. I like talking to the other moms and sharing stories. It must be the teacher in me, but I love the class too.
Okay, check out the shoes. Blast from the past? Why yes! My mom found these shoes last weekend. They were my sisters. Melissa must not have walked around a whole lot at that stage of her life because the shoes looked brand new. They are a bit snug on Nora, but I had to get her to wear them at least once. They are so cute. Nora wears a size 5 shoe. Can you believe that?

The kitchen is still coming along. Cabinets are being hung this weekend. We picked out the counter tops. We have new appliances sitting in our living room. HA

No comments: