
Our little baby is already 15 months old! Can you believe it? I can't. She is amazing. I swear she has such a great personality. She understands so much now and it is so fun to watch her receptive language blossom. What is happening at 15 months? Well...
She is listening to directions
exploring on her own
playing more independently, but prefers to play with others
talks a ton
laughs at others
understands how to make others laugh
says "hi" to everyone wherever we are
and, she has actually (some may say finally) stopped nursing. I know, it was a long time, but there were several reasons why we went so long, the major 2 being-I wasn't ready to stop, and she loved it.
She also loves wearing her new fake Ugg boots around. They are two sizes to big, but she loves them.

I told her to make a silly face, and this is what I got.

WE took her to ST. Joes, MI on Sunday. Oh my goodness! She LOVED the warm water and soft sand. We had a great time, perfect little family day somewhere new.

Cute little beach bod.

I know, the sunglasses I am wearing have got to go. But, I like the picture anyway.
2 comments:
We love, love, love St. Joseph!! Especially in October. We play in the sand, walk in the water, fly a kite, play at a castle park not too far away, go to Jollay Orchards for fall fun, I hit the Chocolate Garden in the area, and wineries were visited before kids!!! Love that area! Looks like you had a lovely day!
Can we go there when I come to visit? I love the bikini, she is the cutest. Can't wait to kiss her. Love Grandma
Post a Comment