I swear this past month flew by and Nora sprouted, as though she wasn't tall enough already.
She had her 12 month check up a month late.
Her stats...
33.5 inches tall (off the charts)
24.5 lbs
She is doing everything she should be and could be doing and continues to try new things on a daily basis.
I am still amazed by her. I wonder if that ever stops. Honestly, every single day I am in awe.
Look at this chick....
Had to post this pic. so you could see this outfit...it makes me laugh. She looks like a little stuffed sausage. ooohhhhhh I LOVE HER!
This picture was taken last week when she was still under the weather. She fell asleep on the changing table while TJ was trying to put on her pj's. :(
4 comments:
Oh what a sweetie!
One of my favorite pics I have taken are of hands. Simon's on Daddy's. Simon holding Norah's. Norah holding Daddy's. Something precious about chubby little fingers in Daddy's strong and loving hands. I zoomed into their hands without Daddy knowing, then turned it into a Father's Day picture/gift. Capture those fingers and piggies too, because they also grow so fast!
You will have such a fantastic summer this year! Enjoy, enjoy, and enjoy!
Oh what a sweetie!
One of my favorite pics I have taken are of hands. Simon's on Daddy's. Simon holding Norah's. Norah holding Daddy's. Something precious about chubby little fingers in Daddy's strong and loving hands. I zoomed into their hands without Daddy knowing, then turned it into a Father's Day picture/gift. Capture those fingers and piggies too, because they also grow so fast!
You will have such a fantastic summer this year! Enjoy, enjoy, and enjoy!
Definitely looking more grown up! What a cutie.
Wow, she really is growing up! A lot changes in a year-- I can't believe Ella will be that big in only 12 months! I love Nora's curls--Adorable!
Post a Comment