
AHHH...I am celebrating the first few days off of school. So great! We are playing and hanging out and I couldn't be more happy. Except, Nora is teething and sleep has been a bit out of whack. I love this little outfit she has on. Aunt Alexa gave it to her from Hilton Head. We hope to take Nora there some day soon. I love Hilton Head.

We dog sat this past weekend. Nora thought it was pretty great. She LOVES Shadow (Bailey's uncle). He is older and could care less that Nora was crawling all over him.

Bailey got a little jealous though. Wanted in on the action.

Nora enjoys this little chair so much. I brought it down stairs and she was so proud to sit in it and munch on some snacks.

We had a little play date yesterday. It is unbelievable to see these babies become "kids". They all thought Jayden's infant carseat was pretty neat. Most of them tried sitting in it. Too bad they all hated it when they were infants. :)
2 comments:
SO GLAD her outfit fits this summer!! YEAH!!! Love it on her!
Ok...why do Nora's legs completely touch the ground when she's sitting in her chair?? That's crazy! What a lucky little girl...she's already got her mama's looonggg legs!! P.S. She looks like she's 4! WHAAAA!!!!
Post a Comment