
So this is just a sneak peak of Nora's One Year Photos. We had them taken yesterday. I was a bit nervous during the photo session because Nora was much more interested in everything around her than she was in smiling. But, the photographer got some great picks. Not to mention, she is truly one of the kindest individuals I have ever met. Nora went right to her when we got out of the car. We took some photos at the same place we went for our wedding photos.
I am so excited to see all the pictures in a couple of weeks. Hope you enjoy these.
http://www.lillybellerosephotography.com/index2.php#/home/
Once you are at this site, go to the "blog" area and scroll down.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh...those are just gorgeous!! I love them!!
Katie,
Those pics are amazing! Francine is great to work with, isn't she? I cannot believe how quickly Nora is growing up! We have to get together soon so she and Joshua can meet.
The pictures turned out great! Can't wait to see all of them! She is wonderful, isn't she? You three look so cute! Glad you went curly! :)
Nora is a doll! And that hair...that HAIR! It's so beautiful...thick and curly! LOVE IT! Happy Birthday Sweet Happy Spunky Nora!
She is soooooooo adorable! I can't believe it's been a year already. Happy Birthday!! Enjoy every minute you can with her. Before you know it, one of her friends will be making sure TJ has a beer in his hand all night!!
Post a Comment