Sunday, May 30, 2010

What a weekend



this Long weekend hasn't had a very good start. :(


Nora has a bug :( I had my first girls night out on Friday night. It wasn't even anything crazy. We went to see the new Sex and the City movie (which was great). I came home and as I went in to say another goodnight to my baby...she woke up with a fever. Poor girl
She has had a fever for 2 days now.
I think I may have had 5 hours of sleep in the last two nights combined and TJ isn't much ahead of me. Which, I don't really care, I just wish she felt better.
She is just playing and napping.
Look at those red cheeks. :(
So much for fun BBQ's this weekend and other errand running.
I couldn't leave you with a sicky pic. So here is one from last weekend.

I do hope others have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend. And remember all those who serve our country.

1 comment:

Laura said...

She has such a sad, but adorable, look in the first picture! I hope she's feeling better soon!