Tuesday, May 4, 2010

the FASTEST year of our lives.

So, about this time last year, my water recently broke and I was in the shower prior to going to the hospital to deliver our little girl. I cannot believe a year has gone by, I just can NOT believe it. I am sitting her looking at all of the past blog entries and crying. I do not take one moment I have with her for granted. I realize how very blessed we are. I pray and pray that she is healthy, safe, and happy. And that we do a good job in raising her and teaching her.
I can go on forever talking about how much she has changed our lives and how much joy she brings all of us.
Tomorrow is a very special day for our family. I even took a personal day from work to celebrate. We are going to hang out all day and do things I know Nora enjoys.
I am sure I will post much more about her birthday later, especially after her Fiesta party. But for now, I am just reflecting over the past wonderful year.

Can you even believe this little bundle of joy has...


Grown this much???????


WE love you , LOVE you , LOVE you Nora Kay .. MWAAAAAAAAA

6 comments:

Lisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NORA! I hope you have a fun filled, special first birthday with your mom and dad. I'm going to leave you a teeny present on your mom's desk at work for you!

Anne said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! She is so adorable!!! I remember I was at the park last year when I got the text that she was born!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday, Nora!

Kristin G said...

Happy Birthday Nora! Hope you enjoy some birthday cake!

Sarah said...

Happy birthday Nora! Hope you all enjoy her special day:)

tara goldenberg said...

Man she's cute! I miss you family!!!!!