
We had a lovely Sunday. Despite the crummy weather on Sunday, we were all able to meet up for a deliciously dinner to celebrate my parents 34 years of marriage. We had a great time, and Nora was well behaved as usual! I suppose, it isn't that difficult to be well behaved when all the attention focuses upon you.

She loves her daddy. He was trying to eat her pasta and she would have none of that!

She kept herself busy staring down the waiter going in and out of the doors.

Deer in headlights. Happy Anniversary Nana and Papa, we love you!

Nora's uncles and aunt are always making her giggle.

I told her she could have one piece of bread. She took 3 at one time instead. hmmmmm?

Ahh...getting tired.

And this is a random photo that I had to include. She seems to LOVE balloons!
No comments:
Post a Comment