
Well, this picture was taken on Saturday before we ran a few errands. Nora was a bit quiet that day, but still in a good mood. She looks so sneaky, I had to post it.

I think her gums are a bit tender.She has a tooth on top now and I think another one is coming soon on the left side. Doesn't she look so old in this picture?

She looks so perplexed.

We did some returns during the day and Daddy showed Nora this Grover doll, she wouldn't let it go, so he bought it for her. However, I think Grover made her sick. (probably not, it was probably me, since a bunch of my students have been sick this week). That night, TJ and I had a date. We saw Avatar-AWESOME!!! But, when we got home, Melissa said Nora was up a bunch, sure enough that night she had a 101 temp.
Poor baby. This is the first time she has been sick. She has a really stuffy nose too. She seems to be getting better. She only had a fever till Sunday, but I wish this bug would just go away. I feel so bad for her.
She continues to be a happy little girl despite the ick.

Look at her in this pic. Just not feeling great. She even got a "sick doll" from her nana. The doll is called "blah blah". For real, it' s name is on the back. She really likes it and it has plenty of her boogers on it now. The nice thing- it could go right in the wash. Now that's a good "sick doll"

Our exciting news....
Auntie Melissa and Jim got Engaged!!!!!! Yahoo!!!!!! Now Uncle Jim is really UNCLE JIM.
Nora thinks this is pretty great too. She heard she is going to be the Flower Girl! We have time to practice the walking.

We are so happy for you Melissa and Jim! WE can't wait for that Big Greek wedding!(notice her ring is on her pinky-oops.-the girl has big knuckles)
3 comments:
Feel Better Nora. Sick kiddos are so sad!!!
Ok...seriously...Nora turned into a toddler over night! I swear she looks twice her age! WAHHH...what's happening to our babies?? She's an absolute doll...and Maryn has a blabla doll too and LOVES it!
Boo for being sick, but YAY for Melissa! So exciting!
Post a Comment