Nora has been very busy lately and learning so many new things. She cracks us up daily. I love watching her learn something new. It is truly, truly amazing. She has become quite the expert at picking up various foods to munch on, she absolutely LOVES her stuffed animals, she has learned how to play peek-a-boo, says many new sounds, and she is CRAWLING! Oh, she also has two teeth on bottom and one popping out on the top. This has become a bit of a worry of mine since I am still nursing her. However, she continues to be a sweetheart.

Bath time continues to be one of her favorite times. She actually heard TJ start the bath the other night and after I got her ready for the bath, I put her on the floor. Once she heard the water running, she crawled out of her room and down the hall to get to the tub. We couldn't resist video taping that one-her naked little butt crawling down the hall was so cute.
She loves to play with toys in the bath too. This next picture shows those cute little teeth of hers. TJ can get her cracking up. It is so funny to hear her belly laugh. Definitely one of the very best sounds.

This next pic. is a good one of her teeth too. She just thinks we are so funny.

Her cousin Maggie watched her last Monday since she was off of school. Nora had fun that day with all her cousins. I think they all took turns playing with her.

We had another baby get-together. This was our Valentine Party. It was a week late, but we didn't tell the babies that. For some reason, we all snuggled in one area during most of the night instead of going in different rooms. But then again, why would anyone want to miss any of the action? The babies are getting SO big. They are all walking now. Nora will soon I am sure. Little Jayden was able to join us this time. We all loved seeing the newest addition to the group.

A group photo of the moms and babies. Little Ellie was sick, so she couldn't make it :(
The dads were all sitting across the room taking the pictures-kinda cute.

Nora got a really adorable hat from her new boyfriend.

So, I told you earlier that Nora loves her stuffed animals. She REALLY, REALLY loves them. I was more of a doll girl as a little one, but my sister loved stuffed animals. Maybe, Nora gets it from her aunt Melissa. We put all her stuffed animals around her this morning. She was so excited she started flapping her hands and kicking her legs and grunting.

Of course I had to pose a picture then. I think her top tooth was hurting her during the photo. She keeps touching it. Poor baby.

This was also taken this morning. I was looking up some recipes of food to make her and she decided to crawl over and sit right on the book. Thanks Nora doll.

Like I said...she is on the move. It took one week and now she goes, goes, goes. So frickin' cute.

She's so proud! She pulls herself up on everything too.

My sister hosted a jewelry party today. Nora displayed a pretty necklace mommy won.
2 comments:
Oh that was a great post!!! I hope to see her soon. I can't believe how big she is!!!
the party was fun katie! thanks again for everything! nora, you look too cute in your new hat! love you, jayden xoxo
Post a Comment