Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Grandma came to visit!

Grandma came to visit me for a WhOLe week!
Grandma came to Chicago last Thursday and hung out with us all week. She got on her flight just a few hours ago. We didn't do too many exciting things, but we had fun adoring Nora and spending time together. Grandma loved watching Nora, taking her for walks, going shopping with her and out to eat.

This next picture cracks me up...LOok at that face...What is she doing???? She is so funny. She actually is starting to understand being funny. She does things some times and we laugh, and she repeats it, and stares at us waiting for our response, then gets a funny smirk on her face. I just love every new stage. She is so much fun.

IN this picture, she just wants to be done and have mommy hold her. While she is very good about going to others, she is definitely a mommy's girl.
What a sweet pea.

She needed some snuggle time with grandma before going to bed. Bailey always stays right next to Grandma when she's here.
We are so glad Grandma was able to come and spend time with us. We are very blessed to have so many people in our lives that care for us and love us. And, who take such good care of our baby.


Uncle Charlie bought NOra an ENORMOUS stuffed bear-just because. She absolutely LOVES it! She takes all her stuffed animals and hugs them really tight and then hits them a little out of excitement. She couldn't contain herself with this bear. It even had to sit next to her while she ate her dinner.

Thank you Uncle Charlie for the great bear. It's going to stay at Nana and Papa's for a little while.

1 comment:

Pam said...

I love this new entry, I cried because I have been home a day and miss her so much. She is the perfect child and I am so blessed to have her and my wonderful son and daugher-in-law. I love you all.
Grandma (MeMe)