I had a great day despite our crummy weather in Chicago
We had a party at Nana and Papa's house. I met many of my
aunts, uncles, and cousins for the first time.
"I am totally excited about America's independence, can you tell?"
These are Nora's cool cousins Patrick, Sean, and Maggie, Joseph is not in the picture- he was off playing.
3 comments:
Umm...can we talk about how SKINNY you are already!!! White jeans offer no disguise...you look great Katie! And where do you get those big bow headbands? I want one...or a dozen! ha!
How cute is she, Katie I can't believe how thin you are, I think you are skinnier than before. I love you all you look like you had a good time.
Love you,
Mom
These pictures are great and you look wonderful as mentioned above! Hot, skinny momma! :) Cute pics!! :)
Post a Comment