Wednesday, July 29, 2009

12 weeks and counting

I LOVE these Pajama's!!! Thanks Uncle Larry.
Nora served these PJ's well. As she was wearing them, she owned up to the words on the back. Her little butt looks so cute.
The front says "FDNY".
We love the New York Fire Dept.
I LOVE having a little girl!!
Granted, the little one does not match, but we went shopping
today and I found this really funny headband and AWESOME little leg warmers. They both crack me up so I had to put them on her and see what they looked like. heehee. Next she wears them,they will definitely match her outfit.
Nora takes a dip.
I knew the water was going to be too cold, but we wanted
to see what she would do since she seems to love water (in her bath anyway)
TJ didn't capture the shot, but she started crying. Poor baby. Nana and papa~ you need a water heater!

Other News:
At 12 weeks our little girl is changing in so many ways. She is holding her head up much better, smiles all the time, giggles in her sleep, is paying attention to toys, loves watching us make silly faces, and is sleeping quite well. She is still working on taking the bottle, but we have had some recent success. Despite the challenges with the bottle, I would not change one moment of the time I have spent nursing her. I love spending that time with her and it has created such a closeness between the two of us. If I didn't have to work, I would not really give the bottle thing a second thought- but oh well. I will still be able to nurse in the mornings and evenings.
I love every little nook and cranny of her and aside from my wedding day, I have never been happier. She truly brightens every day.
Some of our favorite things...
~ seeing her big gummy smile
~ hearing her babble
~ feeling her cuddle on our shoulders
~ watching her turn her head when she hears our voices
~ playing with her

2 comments:

Rebecca and Mac said...

Katie..your sweet mama talk just made me tear up. Those overwhelming feelings of complete and utter joy that our daughters provide cannot ever be matched. I totally hear you on the breastfeeding bond...nothing quite like it! But I promise...Maryn won't go to preschool talking about how much she loves her 'ninny'! ha!

Anne said...

Look at her strong legs! So cute!!! You are such a cute Mommy!