
So, my mom gave me some dresses that I wore when I was a baby. This one with the hat is one MY MOM wore and has a picture of herself in it and me. I had to get a picture of Nora in it now before it was totally too small for her. I think she feels really silly in it. Just check out the face she is making. I myself am not a huge fan of hats like this, but I love the fact that my mom wore the dress, I wore it, my sister, and now Nora has a picture of herself in it.


This dress was mine as a baby and doesn't really fit Nora at this point. However, I was a peanut when I was born (I was a month early). Our darling made it all nine months and continues to be nice and healthy. Tiny clothes just aren't her thing.

She does look adorable though. TJ especially liked the one he put as the opening photo!
2 comments:
I could just squeeze those cheeks!
I can see why TJ likes the opening pic of Nora so much b/c she reminds me (a lot) of her Dad in that one!
Post a Comment