Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Nora's Theme Song

We saw this song on the Madagascar video. It makes us laugh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy0SrWpfFmA

Katie and I had Nora's 2 month doctor visit today. Katie was a little scared to go alone because Nora had to get a few shots.... I think Katie took it worse than Nora. Nora was a champ, she screamed a little at first but is doing great now. She is very healthy and in the top of her class in all categories... 99% for weight, and off the charts in height (over 100%). I don't know what Katie is giving to her, but it is safe to say her milk is rich in all necessary vitamins.... or perhaps she is just pumping Maple Syrup.

Nora is so much fun and such an angel. She is starting to talk and smile at us and follow us with her eyes. She wakes up so happy. Katie hangs out with her all day and she is in heaven just holding her and playing with her. We really are so grateful to have such a healthy and wonderful little girl.

3 comments:

Anne said...

That is HILARIOUS!

Rebecca and Mac said...

O.K....my verdict is in...Nora in that little red dress is totally TJ!!!!!!! I think it's the eyes! That video was awesome...just don't give her a complex! hee hee

Steve Goldenberg said...

Um, I believe the Laducabergs are owed credit for introducing you to Moto Moto and his big, brown, sexy ass.