Thursday, February 12, 2009

People keep telling me I look like I have a basketball under my shirt. Looking at this picture...I believe them. It is so funny to look at myself being pregnant. Every day I am amazed. I really love being pregnant! Don't get me wrong, I definitely feel weird sometimes and bending over is not very comfortable, but I think it is really funny that I can rest my hands on my belly.
Things I also enjoy...Wearing pregnancy clothing, not feeling bad that I may have to wear the same pants twice during the week, eating more snacks, the fact that I laugh because I can't see my toes very well, how all my students now say hi to me and the baby in the morning, and most of all...feeling the baby move! He or she goes CRAZY at night when I lie down.
I must also admit, I am not the most interesting pregnant lady. I don't have many food cravings people talk about. In fact, the only thing I have craved more than once are oranges. I also want sushi right now quite badly, but it is not a feeling of I HAVE TO HAVE IT OR ELSE. As far as odd things going on in my own body, I have been quite fortunate. I really just have a hard time getting comfortable at night and I get severe leg cramps in the middle of the night. Other than that...no problems so far. I just keep praying we have a healthy and happy baby.

1 comment:

Anne said...

I got severe leg cramps when I was pregnant with Adeline. They were bad!!! This lady at my prenatal yoga class told me to put a bar of soap in the bed. She knew she sounded crazy when she said it...and I thought she was nuts. People have said it actually works!!! Worth a shot I guess! You can google it.