Sunday, February 22, 2009

Baby's room!


Well, the baby's room is painted! Yeah! TJ has been working on it the last two weekends. The painting didn't take long, but all the trim work did, and he had to repaint the top half because the original color was too dark. I love how it turned out! Simple, neutral, and ready for furniture. We do have one lovely piece of furniture. Lesli and Tara sent our shower gift early. The rocking chair was very generous and I am sure we will build wonderful memories rocking our baby in it. When we do add furniture, curtains, and decorations, I am sure I will blog that too.
Can you tell we are a bit excited about the baby? I didn't think I would be into this blogging thing...but I am.
Please continue to keeps us in your thoughts and prayers for a healthy and happy baby.

2 comments:

Kristin G said...

I love the paint job - nice work TJ!

tara goldenberg said...

I love it!! Can't wait for this baby