Monday, February 2, 2009

We have a recent request to update more often and include tidbits about my cravings, belly comparisons, and more interesting pregnancy oddities. So, I will update a picture soon, perhaps even a video. In the meantime, I will mention this...
*I was wearing a red sweater today and felt like a gigantic stuffed tomato.
*It is actually getting more difficult to breathe. I have heard of this and thought people were talking nonsense. But, like all the other pregnancy issues I have heard I will experience - I am now learning what it feels like to get out of breath... Extremely uncomfortable.
*I just drank 3 glasses of milk (2 were chocolate)
*I really crave cereal every morning - never used to eat breakfast
*I have been enjoying oranges recently
*The baby is kicking my stomach right now and I love that part of being pregnant.
*Sneezing can cause other issues when you are pregnant.
* My maternity outfits are already starting to get snug and I have 3 months to go...YIKES!
I do love being pregnant though!

So, that is all for today. We will see what tomorrow brings.

2 comments:

Anne said...

I like the sneezing comment. I can def relate!!!!!

TJ and Katie said...

haha. I know you can! Hope you are feeling well.