Friday, February 20, 2009

30 Weeks on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!



WOW! Check out the BELLY!!!! I don't know experts out there, does this belly mean boy or girl? It just keeps growing and growing. My belly button has Popped too. It looks pretty funny. I was just looking back at previous postings and when I saw some of the first pictures we posted I couldn't believe the difference. I feel like the pregnancy is going by really fast. I cannot believe I will be 30 weeks pregnant on Monday. TJ says the last 10 weeks will seem like forever. I think it will be weird to not feel the baby kicking around in me once we deliver. However, I am sure I will be quite pre-occupied so that is okay.
TJ is still working on the baby's room. We had to repaint the top portion and have some finishing touches before we get furniture in there. I am so excited about it though.
My girlfriend Anne just had her second daughter and sent pictures. She is adorable and this has made me even more anxious to meet our baby.
Other than that, still no food cravings, except for a Shamrock Shake from McDonalds. I wait all year for those suckers. It is the only thing I have gotten from a McDonalds in like the last 12 years, but I love them! I think they came out today and this may be the first item I have to send TJ on a "run" to go get.

3 comments:

Rebecca and Mac said...

Just go ahead and paint the rest of that nursery blue!!! You have the classic 'boy belly' !!! You look sooooo awesome!!!

Kristin G said...

Katie, you look beautiful. And the last 10 weeks won't go slow! Your little baby will be here before you and TJ know it. Just make sure you take time for yourself before that happens :)

Anne said...

You look fantastic Katie for being 30 weeks. Baby 09 will be here so soon!!!! Enjoy the last 10 weeks...crazy as it sounds you will miss being pregnant!