Here is a little belly comparison of TJ and I. Things are still going well. This weekend we were really busy switching furniture around and starting the baby's room. TJ and I finally bought "grown up" bedroom furniture. I love it! So, we set that up in our bedroom all day Saturday. After the bed was up and dressers in there place, it led to me going through many of our clothes and other closets in the house. I was really tired by the end of the night. We got up early on Sunday though to buy paint and "stuff" for the baby's room. TJ was working hard all day today. I feel really bad I can't help him paint, but I just don't think that would be good for the baby...sucking in paint fumes. We will post pictures of the nursery when it is finished.
Merry Christmas
9 years ago
2 comments:
So what shade of green did you decide on? Or is it not green?
Cute sweater Katie ;)
From the looks of that belly in the first picture.....you're soooo having a boy:) Looks like you swallowed a basketball:) I love it!
Post a Comment