Kind of exciting.... Katie thinks she felt the baby this morning for the first time. I am not convinced, I think it might have been gas. All the reading we have done says you may start to feel something around 18 to 20 weeks. We are just over 18 now, so that would be great.
We leave for Mexico in the morning for a few days. We are both looking forward to the warm weather. A great friend from High School is getting married, and I owe him big because he has decided to do get married the same week as our anniversary.
Also, some of you have asked if you could leave comments responding to us on the blog. Click on the posting title for the day and add a comment in the "Comment" section if you would like. We would love to hear what you all are thinking.
Merry Christmas
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment