Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fall Fun!

Yesterday, we took our annual trip to this great farm with friends! We had such a great time and spent a the better half of the day there. It was so fun to see the girls play together and run around. Nora LOVED it! Look how tall she is getting!

The UD girls and our girls! We missed a couple of our friends this year. But, hopefully next year they will be able to join us. Funny thing this year...we are all pregnant!
My pumpkin is bigger.
Daddy and Nora took a camel ride at the farm. Couldn't resist. This didn't even phase Nora, I wonder if I would have been nervous at her age.
She quickly chose the perfect pumpkin!
A day of fun!
Added picture...Nora got her first double french braid. I knew all those years of practicing on my barbies and rainbow bright would pay off. :)

1 comment:

The Luedtke Family said...

Luv the punkin' picture with your personal punkin'!