Monday, October 10, 2011

still waiting...

Just love when a "false alarm" for childbirth gets you all excited and then NOTHING happens for a week! However, I am catching up on some sleep. I have been justifying taking naps when Nora does because I know I will be really tired when our Number 2 comes along.

We did have quite a nice Fall weekend though with this amazing daughter of ours whom has brought us nothing but joy the past 2 1/2 years. This may have been her last weekend as an ONLY child. We know she is going to be a great big sister. She kisses my belly countless times a day and always wants to say "hi" to the baby. She evens tells me..."Nora help you". I am really looking forward to seeing our children together and how they will interact.
We have been so blessed with Nora. Being a mom is exactly what I always thought it would be and I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT. And, seeing TJ as a dad makes me fall in love with him in a whole new way. He is such a good dad. I do realize how fortunate we are to have Nora as part of our lives and another child coming soon.

We stayed pretty close to home this weekend and the equestrian center that we have taken Nora to many times this past summer had a HUGE Fall fest.
She enjoyed playing in the hay (who knew that could be so much fun?)

And, sitting on a really big horse! I know, those of you that follow this blog, we have many pictures of Nora with horses. Pretty sure riding lessons are in her future at some point. She really loves horses. And, has absolutely NO FEAR of these animals.
She thought the little pumpkins were worth exploring for a good 15 minutes.
There was so much to do at this fest, and I wish we stayed longer, but it has been insanely hot here and I thought I was going to deliver a baby while walking around. We left a bit earlier then desired, but I was so grateful!

Later that night, Nora helped me make dinner. She made her very own pizza and helped me make stromboli and a spicy dip. The dip did not help obviously!I believe our next post will include baby pictures....right?????

3 comments:

Anne said...

Right!

The Luedtke Family said...

When is/was your due date?

Pam said...

Love the update, she is the cutest, love her positive attitude and how she embraces everything in life. We are as anxious as you to see Nora's new brother or sister
Love you all,
Mom