
Not sure if you can see this clearly, but this is Nora's first self-portrait. Or so she said when I asked "who is that Nora". However, later in the day she said it was "Rocco" (my parent's dog) when I asked her again. But, if you can see it, it is really good for her age (I think). There is a circle for the head and a line down, for the body?

Super Bowl Sunday. We ate WAY TOO much food, but had a great time doing it. I think this is a different picture than what I wanted to post, but oh well.

Maggie was trying to do her homework but Nora wanted to play with all her pens and paper.

We also celebrated my mom's birthday and my birthday. All the kids bought my mom a really cool gift. As you can see, a bit emotional for her. We transferred all the old 8mm film she had onto DVD's. She has had it for years. I certainly had no idea what was on the film, but watching part of it today was heart warming. We even have a clip of my mother's parents wedding! Just seeing my grandparents so young and lively and healthy was wonderful. They were cheated out of so many years. Although I have great memories of them, I too will enjoy watching those videos, as I know my mom and her siblings will. TJ gave this same gift to his mom years ago and I always thought it was so personal and touching.

Nora has everyone's attention once again and we are trying to teach her how to play duck, duck, goose. I've mentioned before she always wants to be the "gooser" and say "goose, goose,...".

Nana put Nora in Packers gear today for Papa.

Nora is playing her new matching game. She is really good at it!

Writing a grocery list for mom?

Diaper thong! Daddy ripped her diaper and we thought it was quite funny.

Trying to take a sip of my coffee...NOT a CHANCE GirL!
Additional funny story...
We went shopping last week and while I was checking out I was also holding Nora. I gave my credit card to the elderly woman behind the register. Nora then wanted to give her my license. She was trying very hard to get the woman's attention. First, she was just making noises, then she said ever so quietly..."mom", "dad" with a questioning tone. The woman didn't do anything so then Nora said "NANA" a bit louder. T.J. and I started cracking up. Thankfully, the woman didn't mind and acknowledged Nora with "Oh, I'll be your Nana honey." So damn funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment