Sunday, October 3, 2010

Little updates

Happy Birthday Papa!
Nora had some photos taken recently so I had to post just a few.
We took Nora to an Apple Festival yesterday-really fun! She ate an entire ear of corn! I will post pics later.
She is saying "mommy" now which honestly makes my heart melt when I hear it. It was always "mama" and last week out of the blue..."mommy" I love it! As you can tell, she is one tall girl. She has not outgrown too many of her clothes in the last several months though, so that's good.
She is adapting to her new sitter well. She makes us giggle daily and is always learning. Today, she talked to her Grandma on daddy's phone for a good 5 min. while walking around the house. The conversation would have definitely been the same regardless of what is being said on the other line. She just blabs, blabs, blabs. I think Grandma like it though-right? OH, she also called grandma "mimi" while skyping with her on Saturday.

No comments: